Thursday 4 January 2018

Former Kenyan International Starts 2018 on a Very High Note

Former Harambee stars and AFC Leopards striker, Allan Wetende Wanga is a happy man.
Allan Wanga
Days after signing for Kakamega County sponsored Western Stima FC, Wanga has been appointed Kakamega County Sports Director. His new position will see him oversee and manage the development of sports in the County.
He will also play for Kakamega Homeboyz in KPL.
Wanga has played for several clubs in and outside Kenya including Tusker FC, AFC Leopards, Azam FC (Tanzania).
Speaking to Capital sport, Wanga is excited at his new role.
“I am very happy and feel privileged to land this role at the County. It is an honor for me and comes in the line in which I am very passionate about. It has always been my ambition to serve my community and this is a great chance for me,”
Wanga told Capital Sport.
“We met with the Governor (Wycliffe Oparanya) sometimes last month where we had these discussions and I could not decline the offer. Hopefully I will use my experience and passion to help grow sports in this county,” he added.
Jamii wishes Wanga success and all the best in his new role

No comments:

PHOTOS: President Kenyatta Chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President  Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in hi...