Tuesday 29 January 2019

CONFESSION TIME: Aliniwekea pilipili kwa N*n* Coz Nlimplay na Bouncer

An anonymous lady has penned down a rather sour confession to Xtian Dela on Telegram telegram on how his ex boyfriend fingerfucked her with pepper after he got wind of her promisquous affair with a club bouncer. She says
 "So I cheated on my ex ..my bae back then with some guy I met at the club ...we went back at his place and his dick game was soo good😩😩i went back home and my room mate asked me where I went to and I told her everything about last night ...me and the club guy exchanged numbers and so I slept with him a couple of times more since the sex was better than what my man offered me 🤤🤤kumbe my roomie  hakuwa  anafurai na hii maneno yangu..I just don't know but she told my bae behind my back ..so I didn't know that my guy already knew what was happening ..so one day my guy came over at my place just as always my roomie gave us space for the night ..then we romanced and all that...as we were on the process he stared fingering me ile kunipea finger na pussy lick 💦💦nikaanza kuskia nunu yangu inawasha but nakausha tu ..the more najikausha the more inaendelea ..then nikaskia uchungu excess nikamskuma then akasimama akasema "ikuweze sana hyo pussy yako yenye unapenda  kupea wanaume wengine nimeikea pilipili tuone penye utaipeleka sana"
And then he walked out ..kumbe he had put pepper on his fingers bana 😩😩nilikaa kwa bafu sijui for how long ndio nunu iache kuniwasha"
Join this Channel for this and many more confessions
>>CONFESSIONS TIME WITH XTIAN NDELA


No comments:

PHOTOS: President Kenyatta Chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President  Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in hi...