Wednesday 30 January 2019

PART III: How 2 Gospel Artists Forced me Into A Threesome and Infected me with HPV STD

Continued from PART II

....they called over an Uber to drop me off in town. Got back homeAfter a few weeks, about 2 months, Mr Y, 3 party, unwanted person called saying how he missed me.

 Since i was over the shits, i considered being friends, stupid me. He started hitting on me saying we could be a thing yet he was engaged his fiancee works 'abroad' he claimed they had issues and he needed sth to hold on to.

 So boom am inNairobi again. We talked then we started making out. He got in but this time with no CDπŸ™„πŸ™„.  When i realized i told him to wear one. So we banged then showered and came back home.

Aweek after the sex i got blisters around my pussy hole, mainly on my butt cheeks. Wueh went to Maristopes and i was told i had HPV, cervical cancer causing virus. This dude stopped texting back or picking up my phone.


Had to ask my sister in law foe cash to go to hospital, tests and meds, about 5K.
Nilimeza dawa but knowing am at a high risk of getting cervical cancer at the age of 20 years, not married, no kids yet i saw no point of living.
I texted him and told him that i feel like dying and he told me do the fuck you want.

 I suffer from mental illness JSYK, mental breakdown, depression, trauma, doubts etc.
So i took a new blade and cut my self on the arm severely. Am a weirdo, i prefer physical pain to emotional pain.
This is what i did to myself. Hoping to bleed to death (Picture Below).
2 weeks after i finished the medications i got the blisters back, this shits painful BTW, i couldn't sit, bathing was a task, peeing was another and long call was hell on earth❗️❗️
My sister in law and my mom took me to a popular gynecologist in town, and had several tests done on me. So expensive. About 20 k. Results came back HIV- but i was infected with Herpes fully, 4 types. He was the only one who fucked me with no CD.
Mayo. When i got my results from Karen hospital, located in the tallest plaza in town. I went to the last floor wanted to jump and kill myself since i saw no point of leaving but i thought about my Mum. 

Id hurt her so much. Like a slap on her face The celeb, Mr Y has been on my DM but i snob..so this year i texted him on WhatsApp telling him everything. He never freaked out and so i confirmed, he knew what he did to me😣 so now i dont see myself dating because i wont be able to find a perfect match(>ο½™<)(>ο½™<)

Someone to take the risk for me, am sort of a public figure am afraid of my status getting exposed or blackmailed in the future by my "partner" and insomnia be able to have a normal child delivery.Am fighting everyday to accept myself, taking medications daily which are so expensive, asking my big bro for medications but cant tell him which ones.Life is sad. Right now even simple things easily piss me off. I recently got angry and cut myself again its an addiction am unable to stop and i seriously need help since am afraid that one day i will not be able to leave my bedroom alive. No one in my family knows that i cut myself. They just think am a weirdo but i have so much on plate for a 20 year old who just started to understand what life is
Still trying to know who i am but damn. I have no reasons for living...READ PART IV


No comments:

PHOTOS: President Kenyatta Chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President  Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in hi...