Wednesday 30 January 2019

PART II:How 2 Gospel Artists Forced me Into a Threesome and Infected me with HPV STD

Continued from PART I..When i was in highschool i was so disturbed, had this trauma all along. 

Went to a psychologist when i was in form 2. He really helped me and i kept notes in my diary. One day from school i dound dad at home quite mad and he was holding my diary. Kwisha mimi! 


He started blaming me like,"why did you allow her to assault you or you were enjoying it, why are you a lesbian huh... Were we dead, why couldn't you tell us you being assaulted. Were we never around for you!?' He even prayed 

condemning all spirits of lesbianism lol. After that day i was never close to my dad, he looked at me like i was trash, when he prayed he would use bitter words that used to break me a lotI've had several suicidal attempts including overdose, drowning myself in a pool, rolling down the stairs, hitting my head on walls but luckily nothing. 

End of form 4 i was almost raped again on my way home from school at around 8 pm. We had Math classes at 6-7pm for the Math Club members. Luckily i got home safe after a struggle which my dog was on the lose and it somehow felt my presence near home and it scared the man away.

So last year, i was direct messaging kenyan artists about my career, video modeling. Getting a few replies from some of them. So one gospel artist called X gave me his number and told me to text him on WhatsApp. 

I thought i was gone get considered. We used to talk, like officially then one thing led to another after a few days we were sexting. Our horny selves decided to meet for a Holy Smash. I spared a day from school. Travelled all the way from Nax Vegas to Nairobi to get smashed.

 He was to pick me in town but he texted that morning telling me to go to some estate i wont mention When i got there he picked me up in a black Volkswagen Golf. It was tinted so when i got to the car the back left door was opened and i got in. That move ruined my life wallah.



 I will never recommend any gal to consider dating or smashing with these gospel artists... So Mr X was sitted on the co driver seat and his fellow gospel artist, Mr Y was sitter on the driver's seat. Change of plans people. 

We went to Mr Y's home instead Got there i asked to go to the washroom, i peed then cleaned up my punani coz i knew what was coming next. Getting back to the living room, i was served wine and a Tee to change in. Size yake size ya noma. 

With my self respect i went to one of the bedrooms (out of 2) to remove my dress and put on the Tees still with my lingerie on. Went back to the living room and sat next to My X. He started kissing him and the next minute i was on his lap. He removed the Tees, tshirt, then unhook my bra so quickly. 

Wueh the way he was doing it, its like he has some good experience. I told him i was uncomfortable banging in the living room with Mr Y around.  He was so OK banging there but he insisted. So he took me to the second bedroom. 

I closed the door and switched off the lights.When he was on top smashing the missionary way, i noticed there was light coming in from the corridor, door was opened. Boom! Mr Y was behind X.


He had no clothes on and he was stroking his dick. Mr X was really hitting the spot and i started to moan like some possessed person so Mr Y climbed on to the bed, nilishtuka mayoo, he kissed me to prevent me from making sounds. Majirani wasiskie.Mr cummed i guess, he got off before i realized whats happening, Mr Y was eating my pussy. 

Remember they both are gospel artists whom I've danced their songs i church since elementary sch.Then boom Mr Y had his Dick in. He was heavy 😣😣so i got tired and now i was able to breath and react. I shouted at him like super angry to get off of me.

 I was afraid they would do me harm of i didnt corp with them. So he left and i was alone with Mr X. I cried so bad and he was apologizing but i didnt take his sorry. I never had a threesome before and i felt like they were taking an advantage of me. 

Being like a whore to them. So i took a blunt from my bag got high then Mr Y, a pastor joined for a puff. Wueh these niggas tho heri Willy Paul gatho... click here to read PART III

No comments:

PHOTOS: President Kenyatta Chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President  Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in hi...