Friday 3 November 2017

Simba is after the Sultan

Mohammed Ali: This is why Joho doesn't want me at the Coast
The Nyali member of Parliament, in a long post on Facebook, gives an explanation on the origin of bad blood between him and the Johos.
Titled, Simba hamuinamii Sultan (The lion doesn't bow down to the Sultan), Mohammed Ali recounts how Joho, ODM party deputy leader planned with his brother, Saido, to block him from vying for Nyali parliamentary seat.

He explains how the Joho's hacked a plan to rig him out of the ODM nominations. Ali, an investigative journalist, details the genesis of their enmity.
"Joho and I differed when I did " Dawa za Karaha" that exposed drug barons at the coast...They started a social media war against me to brand me an outsider...That I've neglected my father, little did they know that my father died in 2007"
Read the full post herehttps://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTc4MTc2OTA1NTpWSzoxOTY3MDI2MDQzNTY0MjI4

No comments:

PHOTOS: President Kenyatta Chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President  Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in hi...